Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More Awards....

It's that time of year for awards ceremonies....

Mitchell had his volleyball banquet last week and he got the Captains Award and the Coaches Award! Good Job Mitch!!




I love the award he got in Seminary... "The Silent Giant"... That's so Mitchell, quiet but strong!

Next was Seminary graduation on Sunday night. We are so proud of Ashley for graduating from seminary. It hasn't been an easy road, but she did it. This year it was especially hard for her to wake up at 5:00am! We had to go in her room several times each morning to try to get her up without getting mad at her... it wasn't easy... I don't think she will be taking any early classes at college!

She has had 4 wonderful seminary teachers! And we appreciate all the time and effort they put into teaching Ashley. Ashley loves and appreciates all of them! Thank You!!


Ashley and her teacher this year, Sister Slade...


Yesterday was the A-B Honor Roll ceremony at Derfelt... Tanner did a great job this semester and received this award! I was listening to all the moms talk about teachers next year and our neighborhood is moving to Pigot Elementary and I was like, "I'm done! Tanner is my baby and he will be at Johnson next year" It was strange...

3 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

That is a strange feeling to have no kids in elementary. I am looking forward to it at after next year.

Congrats to Ashley and Mitchell.

Sarchet Family said...

I am so proud of your kids! It looks like they all worked hard this year. Tell Tanner he is awesome! Two more years of elemetary for me. I think we are going to change schools next year for Andrew. We will see.

Summer is almost here for us. couple more weeks!

Erin Camp said...

You are so lucky to have Sister Slade! I had Sister Slade for my seminary teacher. Love. Her.