Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Clouds...

My mom is an observer of clouds... I think my kids think she is a bit silly when they drive with her because she is always noticing the cloud formations and pointing them out. Well, today when I was driving down Oakey I saw the most beautiful clouds to the north of me. I realized that I am a lot like my mom and I love looking at cloud formations too. They were so fluffy and white and then off to the west, they were dark and you could see the sun shining through them and you could see rain streaming down. So cool. Call me strange, but I miss the clouds!

3 comments:

suzanne said...

i am a cloud watcher too... i LOVE clouds.

Jeff and Michele said...

My sister and I called the clouds with the streams of sunlight coming down..."Jesus Clouds"

Ashley Marx said...

loser