Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!

We had a fun Labor Day! We spent the day swimming with Scott, Jenn and Afton. It was nice and relaxing. Afton loved the water today. I need to get some baby water toys! I must say that I made the best ribs for lunch! I made this recipe... I put them in the crockpot on low last night, so they were falling off the bone by the time we put them on the bbq today. YUM! Jenn missed out... she doesn't like pork?? strange I know.

So cute!!

Jenn getting her all set for the photo shoot!

Crazy Tanner

John relaxing!


Mitchell hanging out...

We had a nice day, but we missed our little girl!

5 comments:

The Lords said...

sounds like a great day! much more fun than our labor day. we made our kids "labor" in the yard most of the day (: ! afton is so darling!

Ang and Shawn said...

Afton is so freaking cute!!! Wish you guys were up for Swiss days this weekend! Ashley text me while she was walking around and said "I wish every day was swiss days!" haha. love it

Ashley Marx said...

hate.
my.
life.

Sarchet Family said...

love Afton in the pool! Thanks for the pics! Nice to see the sun is still shining some where. I am looking at it really raining outside. Oh well! Miss ya! Julie

Carrie said...

Looks like a fun Labor Day! I love hanging out in the pool. We did the same thing at one of Kevin's employee's house. Gorgeous day! Ashley, you can't be serious! Enjoy the freedom to do whatever you want on a holiday. :)