Sunday, September 13, 2009

Soccer season is upon us!

Mitchell had his first 2 soccer games this week. They were very exciting. I really enjoy watching him play. His first game was against Spring Valley... we won 2-0. Let me say that I am really ready for the the weather to cool down! It was SO hot and we were facing the sun! (105... I added the temperature for my out of town family who thinks we have probably cooled down to the high 80's by now, since they are enjoying 70's by now, but no, it is still in the 100's.)

His game on Thursday didn't go as well, we lost to Western 2-1. It was close! Our first loss... remember that we went undefeated last year...

Go Bengals!!!

Mitchell catching his breath while waiting to throw the ball in...

I need to bring my big camera that has a better zoom lens next time.

2 comments:

The Lords said...

Go Bengals/Go Mitchell!! I want to come and watch one of his games. I will wait until it cools down--hopefully soon.

whitney said...

Wow! Mitchell is a stud! Hey, hot friend...it is going to be 90 here tomorrow. We have the 80's the last two weeks. Haven't even started turning leaves pretty yet. Really miss you and think of you often with Ashley running away and everything. :)