Sunday, September 27, 2009

Uncle David

My brother David came for a visit on Thursday! It was so wonderful to have him here for a day. David is child number 6, so he is right after me. We became pretty close when I had my license and I had to drive him around. I remember taking him to his job at a dry cleaners that was on my way to work at Bellevue Square. He's a great little brother! He is a computer whiz! He is probably one of the nicest people I know. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He is hilarious too. The only bad thing I can say about him is that he totaled my car and killed my pet hamster when I was at college... he and my brothers forgot to feed it... poor little thing.

Anyway, I love my brother David. He has a really bad year and his nice friends flew him down to Vegas to golf and hang out for his 40th birthday. Satan won a battle with his wife and she has since left the church, parties all the time, drinks and smokes and has a new boyfriend... it has been so hard to watch my brother go through this. No fun. He has 2 sweet little girls that love him so much!

David came in on Thursday and Scott and Jenn and Afton came over and we went out BJ's for lunch and then came to our house and hung out by the pool. We bbq'd some ribs when John came home.. yum yum. Then we took him to Luv It's for dessert. Not a good day for my return to weight watchers...

David and Afton...


Jenn, Afton and Scott

Jenn made him a really cute "Vegas Survival Kit"


Mitchell and Tanner...

Happy Birthday David!!! We are so glad we got to see you!!



1 comment:

suzanne said...

brothers are great!

so sad about the hamster... what a way to die.