Friday, October 2, 2009

Old friends...


My good friend Mauri came to visit this week. It was so fun to have her here and just hangout. Mauri moved to Bellevue when we were in 7th grade. Our wards split a few years later and we ended up in the same ward. In college, she ended up marrying one of my favorite cousins! So, now we are related and forever connected. We hung out with our friend Rene'e who lives here too. (I've known Rene'e since kindergarten... the 3 of us had a great time in high school together and then we were roommates in college.) We went to Fashion Show Mall on Monday and enjoyed lunch and then we went to the temple together on Tuesday morning. It was a fun few days! I am so glad that I have stayed connected with so many of my "old" friends! I couldn't make it through life without my girlfriends, old and new!

No comments: