Friday, October 9, 2009

So happy!


This girl is coming home tonight! I can't tell you how much I have missed Ashley since she has been away at school! I haven't written about it yet, because I didn't want her to be more homesick than she already is... but I figure if she is coming home tonight, I can write about it now... I am sure that after a weekend at home, she will be ready to leave again.... and won't be homesick anymore.

I miss her coming home from school and telling me about her day...
I miss going to the gym with her...
I miss her laughing at Tanner at the dinner table...
I miss her coming in late and telling us what she was up too all night...
I miss her barging through the front door after a long day at work...
I miss having another girl in the house...
I miss her always messy pink room...
I miss her driving Mitchell around for me...
I miss going to Cafe Rio with her...
I miss watching Oprah with her...

I miss so many more things!

I am so grateful that she calls me often and keeps me up to date with everything going on in her life!

Love you Ashley! See ya tonight!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Is she coming for the game?

Carrie said...

Lucky to have such a close mother/daughter relationship. Enjoy your weekend! You guys are awesome!

Carrie said...

P.S. Missed seeing Ashley's cute face at the ward dinner.... oh and the rest of the Barnes family too! ;)