Friday, February 19, 2010

catch up...

I wonder how many posts I have titled "catch-up"???

Things have been so crazy, I haven't had a minute to blog... I have been busy with my stacyjulian.com work, organizing some filing cabinets, organizing digital photo's, feeding kids and everything else that goes along with being a mom.

These are a few things that I have been wanting to blog about...

1. Mitchell answered Megan's Sadies invitation with this cute cow...(remember she asked him with a cow heart??) we cut open the cow and placed a few chocolate hearts in there and one big one had "yes" on it. Do you know how hard it is to find a stuffed cow?? 10 stores later... The big date is tomorrow... should be fun.




2. Ashley came home 2 weekends in a row... We loved it! The first weekend in February she came down with my niece Angela and her husband Shawn and my nephew Kevin. It was so fun to have them all here. They played a lot of games on the Wii, did some shopping, the boys jammed on the guitar, Shawn played some soccer in the rain and we watched some good movies. Kevin just returned from his mission to Chile, so he is catching up on all the movies he missed out on... It was so nice to spend some time with Kevin since he just got home.

3. Last Wednesday we wer getting the boys out the door for mutual and there was a knock on the door... it was my cousin Brent McAllister! He was here on business staying at the Red Rock and he googled our address and jogged down! It was great to catch-up! He lives in Spokane... he moved there right as we moved away! bummer.


4. Ashley came home again last weekend. We had a good visit with her! We played some games, ate some good food and just hung out. She applied to be an RA next year and she just found out that she got it. She is so excited! So are we, they pay her room and board! All she will have to pay is tuition and books next year. Good job Ashley!!
this is the only picture we took all weekend... oops

5. Valentines day was wonderful! I LOVE my valentine so much!! We went to dinner at Kona Grill and Saturday night and saw the movie Valentines day on Friday night... so it was a great weekend! I forgot how much I loved Kona Grill! We haven't been there in a long time. They have the best salmon salad. yum.

6. I'm sure I am forgetting something... speaking of forgetting... Wednesday was a bad day... I had a visiting teaching interview at 10:30am. I got a reminder call the night before, it was on my calendar AND I got an email that morning reminding me... after checking my email I went walking with Kaleen. On my way home I drove past the church, saw a bunch of cars there and thought to myself... "I wonder what's going on at the church... hmm..." no recollection of my interview at the church... go home, take my time showering, get dressed, then get on my computer and see my email! ugh... it was 11:00. I rushed to the church and had my interview... I'm loosing my mind. Then, that night I went to El Camino wards New Beginnings and when I was changing my clothes when i got home I took off my skirt and I had 2 slips on! How does someone put 2 slips on without seeing the first one?? I guess I was in hurry... I'm getting old!

1 comment:

Allie said...

I ran across your blog with some slight blog stalking. I can't believe how big your kids are! I swear it was just yesterday that I was babysitting them! It was fun coming across this and seeing pictures and hearing about your life.