Thursday, February 11, 2010

So different

I've been thinking a lot lately about how different each of my kids are. Isn't it strange that they all came from John and I and they have been raised in the same home, but they each have their own personality! I know it's nothing new, but i have been noticing the differences lately... here are a few...

1. If I wasn't home the minute Ashley walked through the door she called me and asked where I was... Mitchell on the other hand, comes home and could care less if I'm not home. Never calls me.

2. Wake up... We would have to go into Ashley's room and wake her up at least 3 separate times to get up for seminary. I think I've had to wake Mitchell up 3 times all year... he gets up on his own everyday. Tanner is much more like Ashley.

3. On film... Tanner has been spending his spare time making silly video's on the computer. He loves to take pictures of himself and loves to sing to the computer. He will then post these video's to facebook for the world to see. (you should really go look at a few, they are SO funny.) Mitchell on the other hand, likes to sing in private. He goes to his room, shuts the door and jams on his guitar and sings along. He stops if he hears anyone upstairs... He and my nephew Kevin we jamming together last weekend when he was in town and we wanted to hear some of the songs they were practicing... Kevin was game, but I had to pay Mitchell to sing a few of the songs. I think Jenn and Angela video taped it without him knowing... I need to get a copy. So different!

These are just a few of the many differences that I have noticed lately... I love each one of them and their differences!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Too funny... and true! Same thing with my girls. All your kids are awesome, Allison. I'm glad I've gotten to know them. You have a cute family!

Ang and Shawn said...

You should post one of Tanner's video's on here. They are hilarious. I tried to upload that video of the boys singing onto my last post, but it was taking SOOO long to upload onto blogger. I don't know why. . . it played just fine on my computer. I will try again soon.

suzanne said...

my kids are totally different... night and day, it is crazy.