Wednesday, June 2, 2010

house guests



It's been a crazy few days... My cute sister in law Jenn, has been put on bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy... i feel so bad for her. She is only 24 weeks along... She was looking forward to summer time to spend with her 14 month old. She is a school teacher, so she had to miss the last 3 days of school. That was hard!

Anyway, we've had cute little Afton with us since Saturday and Scott and Jenn have been here since Monday. Scott had to travel for work on Tuesday and Wednesday, so we figured it would be easiest to just have Jenn come here instead of helping at her house... Afton has finally decided to go to someone besides me... that's a good thing. The poor little thing has been so confused! I haven't been able to go 2 feet from her with a scream.

I think we have a plan for the rest of June... we will have them Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays... Then Jenn's mom is off work in July, so she will be able to help out then. Wish me luck and lots of energy! There is a reason we have babies in our 20's and 30's... i am old.

2 comments:

Ang and Shawn said...

awww. so cute. I'm sure you are doing a great job. I wish we were down there to be able to help out.

Erin Camp said...

Sorry to hear about your sister. That is one cute little girl!