Sunday, June 6, 2010

Missing my boy...

Mitchell is off in Utah working at Clear Creek Ranch for the summer. I miss him already!

We dropped him off on Saturday and got him all settled. George Ralph's in our ward is in charge of hiring kids to work there for the summer, so he asked Mitchell if he wanted to go. We went back and forth on deciding if we wanted him to go or not... it will be a good work experience for him, good money for his mission, good experience for his mission (no phone access, internet or family). I hope we made the right choice...

The ranch is mainly used for family reunions and youth groups. Our stake is holding a YM Trek there in a few weeks... Here is a link to their website... Clear Creek Ranch

This is where he is living...


Getting all settled in...

I made his bed and tried to put somethings away for him...

The views outside his place...


He looked a little nervous...

This is Josh who he will be working with

They have a little store, cafeteria, games, pool tables, ping pong and 4 wheelers...


We will bring him home a few times for the weekend! He gets 2 days off a week.

I love you Mitchell!! Miss you!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Camp said...

I think that looks like a really cool experience. But, I can imagine how you felt leaving him behind. I'm not looking forward to that when mine get older.