Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I won!

My sisters and their spouses and I have been doing a "biggest loser" competition. We started 12 weeks before the wedding. We all needed a little motivation to get in shape for the wedding. We all put $50 in a pot and the person with the highest percentage of weight loss won the $.
I won!!! yahoo!!

Everyone did really good! It was very motivating to do it together! We had to send Gary our weight every Monday and he made a spread sheet telling us what our percentages were each week. Thanks Gary!!

I still have a ways to go to get to my goal weight... but, I am happy about what I have done so far! We decided to do phase 2 starting this week. I will let you know how it goes in another 12 weeks...

Good luck on phase 2... Cindy, Steve, Julie and Gary!

They had a little celebration for me!

Julie popped a little confetti popper on me and scared me to death!



Wish me luck on the next 12 weeks! 20 more pounds to go...

In case you forgot... here I am a few weeks before the competition started... yuk!

5 comments:

suzanne said...

congratulations!! you look great!

Ang and Shawn said...

Congratulations!!! Wish we could be a part of your little, special, elite click...

Good luck with your guys' next session.

PS cute wedding pics. One day I will look cute with a baby. (:

Sarchet Family said...

good job allison- i have not updated my blog yet. maybe I will direct them to yours. :-)

Unknown said...

wow you look nasty in that older picture- hahahaha! good job mom :) love yaaas

Anonymous said...

my wife is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!