Monday, June 28, 2010

Dave and Rebekah... together forever!

My little brother David got married to Rebekah Belnap on Wednesday, June 23rd in the Timpanogos Temple. I am SO happy for them both. They are a perfect match.

On Monday we went swimming at the Stoddard's pool.
It was fun to get the kids together with their cousins.
Silly Tanner....


Andrew and Brendon


Vincent, Andrew and Dallin


Grandpa with Tiffany, Charity and Natalie


The girls had a great time swimming! Tiffany, Emily and Natalie


Look at those blue eyes! Justin and Ashley... Ashley adores all her little cousins!
She almost always had one in her arms!

My little girl is all grown up...


Ashley and my mom.


The Stoddard's (Sharolyn's parents) have the best playhouse out back by the pool.
The kids love it!

On Tuesday night we had a picnic with Rebekah's family. We did this instead of lunch after the wedding. I LOVED it. It was so nice to get to know her family before we were all
sitting in the temple wondering who was who...




John and Afton.

After we ate, we each told something that we loved about Dave and Rebekah...
it was really sweet.

Ashley, Emily, Scott, Dave, Tiffany, Rebekah, Natalie and Rebekah's dad.


My mom's sister Lois came from Illinois. It was so fun to have her there!

Dallin couldn't wait to eat his cupcake!
Gary, Dallin, Shawn and Todd


This picture makes me sad that Mitchell wasn't there! He would have been right with these cousins! Mitchell was working at the ranch and he had a scout high adventure activity there. I am wishing that we would have picked him up for 2 days...


The wedding day! Perfect weather!

This is my favorite shot! Look at Tiffany running for her dad with her arms wide open!
Natalie jumped into Rebekah's arms!


They are such a cute little family!

Ashley getting her hug! Rebekah was really good to ashley last year at BYU. She would call her when she was in Provo and she would take her to the store and out to lunch!



Cute boys and girls!


Tanner and Justin!



The Westra side... all of my brothers and sisters were there! I am sure Greg and John were enjoying the day with us! We missed Jenn
(Scott's wife who is on bedrest.)


All the nieces and nephews who were there.


Rebekah's family...


I love this picture of Ashley and Charity! So pretty.



All of the Westra's... (missing Curtis and Brad on missions and
Mitchell, Angela and Jenn couldn't be there.)


The reception was up at Todd's house in Midway. It was a perfect night!



I love this picture of Justin poking grandpa! Angela looks cute with a baby!
(Just teasing you Angela!)


The girls had so much fun together!


Ashley and Angela are the only girls in their families, so they are pretty close cousins!


Natalie, Emily and Ana were hiding under the present table for the longest time!


My dad talking with Sharolyn's parents and our cousin Tricia and her daughter Michelle.


Dallin sitting at the present table...

My cute mom and dad.


Cousins hanging out!


I Love my sisters!


Love this picture of Dave and Rebekah!


Silly Scott!



Julie and Gary picked up some sparklers at the Indian reservation
on their drive down from Seattle...


Congrats Dave and Rebekah! I am so happy for you!!!


No comments: