Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chef Tanner

Tanner was desperate for something to do and he needed some money to pay for scout camp and other spending money. So we came up with a plan...

He made chocolate chip cookie dough and his secret peanut butter cookie dough... froze cookie balls and then sold them by the dozen. I think he sold about 60 dozen cookies!

He did 90% of the work! I was impressed. He even cleaned up after himself! He loves to bake! He likes to add secret ingredients to recipes... things like brown sugar, powdered sugar, chocolate syrup and peanut butter! If you ordered his peanut butter ones, you know they were sweet! I don't want to know the calories in them! I have a hard time being around cookie dough! It wasn't a good diet week!



He had one little mishap... he dropped the cocoa powder!
it was all over...it's hard to see in the picture because it was the same color as the floor!


2 comments:

Sarchet Family said...

I love that Tanner likes to cook! Great idea to sell the cookie dough. Dangerous to have all that good stuff around. :-) Good job Tanner! I would love to try the peanut butter ones!

Kathy's Boys said...

and those were awesome cookies Tanner!! Let me know when you are doing it again. I'll buy more!!