Friday, August 6, 2010

a few thoughts...

a few things on my mind the last few days...

I don't feel like anything exciting has happened to blog about, yet i feel guilty about not blogging. I suppose i could blog about Tanner watching iCarly 10 times a day... I have tried to get him to do some projects, but he refuses, so he is pretty bored and i am ready for him to get back to school. We have spent some time swimming in our pool with friends. For some reason I feel guilty swimming alone... like i am lazy, so we invite people over and make it a party! It's much more fun! Thanks Michele!

I'm not ready for Ashley to head back to BYU next week. I will miss her lots!

I am ready for Mitchell to come home from the ranch! I have missed him so much this summer. I am sad that he comes home and then Ashley leaves. I miss my little family being together. It makes me depressed to think that is the stage of life I am in right now... I want to go back in time and have my cute little kids that liked to do stuff as a family! I miss those days.

Anyway, i just wanted you all to know that i haven't forgotten that i have a blog... just have a boring life right now...

2 comments:

suzanne said...

look on the bright side... you get to sleep all night. :) i haven't done that for five years.

i love that fall brings schedules and cool weather, i think that's why it's my favorite season.

Anonymous said...

Honey, thanks for writing the blog. While nothing too exciting is going on right now, you are always the excitement of my life. Every day with you is awesome. And that's exciting to me. I love you more than anything.

John