Tuesday, September 21, 2010

safe and sound...

So a few months ago I noticed that my computer's back-up wasn't working??? strange... so did some digging to figure things out and I found out that my external hard drive was dead! i had no idea that they could die. They are supposed to save you if your computer dies! Not the other way around... I dug up my receipt from Costco and planned to take it back right away... oops, I totally forgot about it until yesterday. I am so thankful that I didn't have any computer problems in the last few months or I would have been up a creek! I didn't feel real good about taking back by hard drive knowing that it had my entire computer backed up on it... but I really wanted my money back to buy a new one. So I took the risk that no one will fix it and find all my stuff and took it back to Costco... have i mentioned how much I LOVE Costco?? they totally took it back! It was a 500 gig hard drive that I spent $129 on a few years ago... yesterday I bought a 2-Tera bite hard drive for $119! Good deal. And did I tell you that Donna (door checker at Costco) hugs me every time I walk in the door. She's awesome. Her husband died a few months ago... so sad. He had a long battle with cancer. Anyway... I feel so much better now that my computer is all backed up again!

I like seeing this little picture again!

1 comment:

Ashley Marx said...

"i would have been up a creek"???? what the crap does that even mean!