Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Soccer and Photographer...

Soccer is in full swing! I love it! I enjoy everything about it except the heat! It was like 101 today... ugh. The poor boys. The coaches are still a little unsure on where they want Mitchell... he played varsity yesterday in their first conference game (we won 7-0 against Sierra Vista) and then today he played jv (we won 6-0! against Spring Valley). We will see how it all plays out. The good news is that he scored today!! It was awesome! (I like him playing JV, they aren't so rough! Our varsity guys took out 2 of their players... ouch! )

The only way I get Tanner to come along is to tell him I am bringing the camera and he can take pictures! He definitely has a creative brain. He gets some great shots. Some are a little silly, but some are awesome. There were a whole bunch of blurry ones in a row and I asked him what went wrong and he said he was spinning in circles! crazy kid.


Here are a few good ones of Mitchell... These first 6 are all in a sequence, Tanner did great getting the whole play. Too bad it didn't end in a score... it was close! He and the goalie ended up on the ground and the ball just missed the goal! Bummer.








Corner kick... (nice view of the strip!)



Here are a few good shots Tanner got of the rest of the team, and whatever else he sees through the lense! He was so excited about the dragon fly! Did I tell you that he took 408 pictures at the game!!!









I will keep you updated on how the season goes! Go Bonanza!

3 comments:

ibshell said...

COOL! I LOVE the close up shots of the legs and the ball and the line and dragonfly. They are really quite good! Has he taken a photography class? I loved it when I took photography ;-) Thanks for sharing.

Sarchet Family said...

Yeah Soccer! Good job Tanner! Cool that Mitchell scored! Wish we could get some of the sunshine here for soccer. Rain Rain and 60 degree weather for our soccer weekend! Wish we could watch a game some time. :-)

suzanne said...

tanner, those are AWESOME pictures!!