Wednesday, September 8, 2010

School & Soccer

School has started! That's always a happy day for me... I love my kids... but usually about 2 or 3 weeks before school starts, I am ready for routine again.

I thought I took a picture of the boys the first day... but I can't find them... I will take some today when they get home.

School starting means soccer season too! We had a pre-season game yesterday. They beat Cimmaron 3-0. Mitchell played great... Go Bonanza!! We aren't sure if Mitchell is on Varsity or JV... coach is being a little strange. He told him JV, but he had him go to the 2 Varsity pre-season games and played him... I think he is planning on starting him on JV and moving him up in a few games... why?? who knows. All I know is that it's still a little too hot for soccer season. I hope it cools down soon! I was hot and I was on the sideline! I can't imagine how the boys played!

I had my little camera... so, you can't really see him. He as on the other side of the field and they wouldn't let spectators over there... whatever... stupid rule.

1 comment:

ibshell said...

I remember those early soccer days! Too bad Mitchell,Bryon, Jace, and Drew don't still play it together! Bryon doesn't play anymore but thinks that if they were all still together he would be. Way to go!!