Sunday, November 7, 2010

MItchell is 17!!

My first born son is 17!! How can that be?? Time flies when you are having fun!!

Here are a few of Mitchell's favorite things at 17... (it was a struggle to get him to answer a few simple questions, I guess I shouldn't have tried to talk to him while he is hungry on fast Sunday!)

Band: All kinds of music
Food: All food
Restaurant: Chili's
Fast Food: Wendy's
School subject: None
Store at the mall: Pac Sun
Dream Car: Lamborghini
Sports Team: Chicago Bears


He has a soccer game on his birthday. I will write more about that tomorrow. It was a hard loss. But the girls came to cheer him on and brought some birthday surprises! Thanks Carli, Anna, Michelle and Christina! I wanted to bring treats for the team, but figured Mitch might not like that... so I was happy the girls brought something!

We went to his 2nd favorite restaurant for dinner, BJ's Pizza. It was so yummy!


He got his own pizzookie! It looked so good!!

Presents! Lots of clothes.

I love my Mitchell! I am so glad he is my little boy. He works hard at school, has good friends and goes to early morning seminary most days. He seems to like McDonald's early in the morning these days... Soccer season is over, so he is looking for a job... if anyone knows of one. He is excited to get practicing for volleyball season.

I love you!

No comments: