Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March Madness day 16

Hmmm.... What happened today...

1. My nephew returned from his mission in Korea! I cant wait to see him on Sunday!

2. I went for a run and ate good. 3 days in a row... Woot woot!

3. Mitchelll was on the news! His broadcasting class watched a morning news show. Of course i didn't know he was there until it was over and missed it.

4. Ashely got a special package in the mail today. We took a risk on a wedding item and we love it!

5. Tanner said testing went well.

6. Let's see, I've talked about evryone but John... He had a bad day at work... But Yumz had it's best week day yet!

7. Bonanza volleyball game was way too close. We won! Beat Cenntenial. We are going to have a great team this year!

8. Went with my hubby and the sister missionaries on a lesson. It went great. I was the babysitter so they could listen.

9. I watched Jack and Afton and they both had great naps! Yahoo. I actually got a shower! I forgot about those days when you are lucky if you make it to the shower. I remember setting up the baby swing in the bathroom!

10. My allergies are making me crazy!

No comments: