Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MM 15

I started the day with driving Tanners carpool to school. I had the hardest time getting up today. Still missing that hour of sleep!

I got my haircut and colored today. I love it. Nice and springy! Thanks Leah! Scotty made some points today... he noticed first thing. My boys still haven't said a word... I need to train them better.



I am almost done with our taxes... I love Turbo Tax!

Our new neighbors are moving in... they seem nice.

I've been good 2 days in a row on my new diet plan... (I am starving! and I feel like I should have lost 10 lbs by now. Why do I love food so much??)

One of our turtles is waking up! He moved over to where the smaller turtle is. I always get nervous this time of year... worried that they might have froze to death while they were hibernating. I gave him some food... hopefully the other one wakes up soon. They are the best pets! You only take care of them for half the year! I am thinking I should plant some more edible plants in their habitat so I don't have to feed them much. If anyone every has lettuce or broccoli going bad, they really like that!



Tanner is taking the CRT's this week. (State testing) He is a bit nervous. Sounds like they really talk it up at school. He said the first day went well.

Ashley is loving her new job... did I write about that yet?? She is a runner at a law firm. She goes to the court house and the bank and county offices and drops things off. She really likes it. It's 40 hours a week and more money than the cleaners. They kept cutting her hours there. It's kind of funny how she got it. Her friend posted something on facebook that her dad's firm was hiring someone and Ashley responded and that she was interested. She never even interviewed for it, she only texted her friend. Modern technology at work!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your hair looks absolutely stunning! You are the most beautiful woman in the world! I love you!

John

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I love your hair also. Hey I joined Weight Watchers and lost 3 pounds the first week but it was probably mostly that I wore heavier clothes the first week I weighed in. I hate that feeling of being hungry but I think if I can stick with it for a while, it just might work. Who knows. Good luck with your.

Ashley Marx said...

i love your hair too! and i do love my job :) thank goodness for facebook.

Carrie said...

Love your hair! Way cute!