Thursday, March 24, 2011

March Madness Day 24

One more week to go! I finally remembered to blog tonight.

Before I start with our day... March 24th has a special spot in my heart because it is my little brother Johnny's birthday. He would have been 40 today. Hard to believe. How could my little sibbling be that old when I think I am still in my 30's. haha. Johnny died in a car accident when he was 25. I can't believe he has been gone so long. I miss him lots. He was so funny and happy. I often wonder what he would be doing now? Who would he have married? What job would he have? How many kids? They would be cute for sure! He was a beautiful a baby. He gave my parents a lot of grey hairs! Oh how we miss John and Greg! Our family never feels complete when we are together. I am so glad I know about the plan of salvation!

Today was busy...

* went walking with Kaleen... great therapy session!

* my visiting teachers came. I love them.

*went to lunch at a new restaurant with some friends. DW Bristo, it was yummy!

*went to do 2 of my visiting teaching visits.

*went to Mitchell's volleyball match against Spring Valley. We killed them!

*came home, ate some scrambled eggs, watched the end of the BYU game. So sad they lost. It was a fun season! Then I went to a church meeting with a really bad attitude and it ended up not being so bad. Not sure I will get any blessing though, I was grumpy!

*finally done running around... came home and watched Idol. I am glad they used the save... I like him. A few of the others should have gone!

*looking forward to a quiet day tomorrow. I might even do some housework. ssh... don't tell John, he might die of shock!

*John is busy getting ready to go out of town for a week and a half... I will miss him!!

*Tanner is packed and ready for his camp-out this weekend. Surprisingly he didn't complain about going today. Not sure what changed in his mind... yahoo!

*Mitchell has a State Student Council conference all weekend. He is getting ready to leave right now and it's 10:45. We won't see him till Saturday night.

*Ashley went out with Scotty tonight on his brothers motorcycle. Not sure how I feel about that. He took a motorcycle class yesterday.

I am ready for the weekend. and i hope it warms up!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog lately...feel like I see you even though I never do.