Friday, March 25, 2011

MM 25

I know the day isn't over... but i have a hot date with my hubby tonight and know I will get in late and won't feel like blogging. So here we go...

I forgot to post these two pictures from yesterday... I had to take a picture at the men at the volleyball game yesterday. They were all watching the BYU game live on their iPhone... Brother Whiting even brought his iPad for bigger viewing! It was so funny! talk about multi-tasking! I have to give them credit for coming to the game at all.


The real game...

Don't die of shock, but I actually kept my word from yesterday and cleaned the upstairs bathrooms today! They were disgusting! Seriously took me an hour and half. They look so much better. I wish I had a house keeper! Someday...

Tanner just left for his overnighter... he looks excited hugh?? He will be even more excited when i make him get a haircut tomorrow.



Do your kids do this?? Tanner thinks his backpack lives right outside the door that it should go in. Really, how hard is it to turn that handle and stick the backpack inside??It might take all of 10 seconds.

Mitchell passes the hall closet and dumps his stuff in my family room. He thinks this table has his name on it??? maybe I should start charging them each day they do this... I could be rich and hire my house cleaner!

So, John and I are off to a show on the strip tonight. I am so excited. I've wanted to go to this one for years. A few months ago I bought us a membership to fillaseat.com (it was half off on 3oclockclub.com... like groupon) This is the first time we've used the membership... It's for locals and they give you free tickets to shows on the strip so the theater will be full. Any guesses on what/who we are seeing?? I will tell you tomorrow....

2 comments:

Ang and Shawn said...

lion king?

Anonymous said...

Your life is boring and routine?! ... let's see... trip to Utah, Barry Manilow, lunch with friends, BYU games, Mitch's games... doesn't sound too boring to me~! :-) Maybe April will be more exciting! love you.... mom