Saturday, March 19, 2011

MM 18

Oops... I forgot to blog last night...

Let's see... I went for a 3 mile run. Barely made it. I took my cute little neighbor Dee to her doctor appointment. She has been falling down a lot. I hope she is ok!

I had a no brain moment... I have been trying to get Mitchell signed up for an online health class because he agent taken it yet and doesn't want to take it his senior year. The paper work has to go way across town and i haven't had time. I planned to do it yesterday. I got half way there and stopped at the bank to get the cash I needed for the class and realized that i forgot the paper work! Ugh! I couldn't believe it! I had it in my hands right before i left! How did i put it down? I guess i will go Monday with the papers!

After Ashley got home from work she, tanner and I left for Utah. My nephew Curtis came home from his mission in Korea. He gives his homecoming talk on Sunday. John stayed home with Mitchell because he had a volleyball tournament all day Saturday. I was so sad they couldn't come.

Our drive went good. We got in late... Tanner kept us entertained.

That's about it...

No comments: