Monday, March 21, 2011

March Madness Day 19

Saturday recap...

Mitchell had a big volleyball tournament. They got 3rd place. I hear it was a great day and they played well. John went and cheered them on. They barely lost the last match to play in the championship round... bummer. I hated to miss it!

Meanwhile, Tanner, Ashley and I were in Utah. Ashley spent most of the day down in Provo visiting friends. Tanner and I hung out at Cindy's helping her get ready for a big open house on Sunday. We did some baking and some shopping. These were yummy! Find the recipe here. (we added the strawberry. I would go with a normal chocolate frosting... didn't love the one she suggested)



Cindy and Ashley baking...

It was great to visit with Curtis. It sounds like he had an amazing experience in Korea. He showed us a bunch of pictures and told us all about it. I'm not sure my boys could handle the food!

Here he is figuring out his new phone...


Kevin was painting a big mural on his wall... here he is examining his work...


I forgot to take a picture of the final product!

No comments: