Monday, March 21, 2011

MM 20

Sunday was Curtis' homecoming talk. He did a great job! It sounds like a very hard mission. He said it took a long time to learn the language and the people are hard to teach. He had some great experiences though and he was all grown up! He was able to see some beautiful parts of Korea, the pictures were amazing.

Cindy hosted a little open house after church. We had taco salad and some yummy desserts.

Ashley and Charity. Charity misses having Ashley up at BYU. She hardly left her side all day!

Sharolyn trying to get Justin happy. He hasn't been feeling well.


My sister in law Kate and my cousin Jenna


My cousin Jenna and her husband Ugo and one of their cute kids. My nephew Kevin and his girlfriend.

My niece Angela and her husband Shawn

Nephews, Dallin and Brendon, my brothers Todd and Mark, niece Carlie and nephews, Jeff, Trevor and Curtis.


Curtis and my niece Taylor Ann (love those curls!)

My mom and cousin Jenna.


My cute dad with his camera always in his hand.


Curtis brought home the funniest Korean book. It's called "Did you poop on my head?" The kids loved it.


The Routson family all back together!


Angela, Spencer, Kevin and Curtis

I am so glad we were able to spend the weekend with family! I love them!!

1 comment:

Ang and Shawn said...

It was so good to have you here! I love you guys! You really helped to keep my mom sane (: I'm stealing some of your pics...thanks!