Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MM 21

I am almost caught up.... Monday was ok... I have a bad cold. Yuck! I thought it was allergies, but today I am achy and feel cruddy.

We have 3 cars and all 3 cars have the check engine light on... So we took the volvo in on Monday it wasn't the best of news. It was in great need of a tune up and lots of little things wrong with it that added up to be about $1000... ugh! I hate car repairs. Hopefully the van is ok and we are pretty sure John's car just needs air in a tire. I will take the van in later this week or next. I sounds fine... but we are already short a car, we don't need a broken one. I've had to drive John to work the last few days. With Ashley's new job, she needs a car. So, Mitchell drives to seminary and then to school, then I drive Ashley down to bonanza to pick it up around 8:30 and she heads to work. Then I either pick up Mitchell or he gets a ride home. Fun times!

I am missing the beautiful spring weather we had last week. Not sure where it went. I hate this windy cold weather.

Mitch had his first league volleyball game yesterday against Spring Valley. JV and Varsity won!

No comments: