Monday, April 25, 2011

F.F.F.F.

Forced. Family. Fun. Friday....

Tanner and I got home from Utah on Thursday night. As you can see, I never posted again from there... i was way too tired! 5 kids wore me out! They were very cute, but busy. Little Justin was cutting some teeth, so he was up a lot during the nights!!!! My body isn't used to that. I love those little kids and I am glad I was able to help out.

John took Friday off and Ashley called that morning to tell us she was getting off at noon. So we decided to take advantage of having the kids altogether. We went to lunch at Graziano's pizza buffet. It was yummy! Then we drug the kids to play mini golf. The kids wanted to go to the mall, but we won the argument and went golfing instead. I think they actually had a good time!


John and I both got a hole in one! So our names got put on the wall!!




I love my little family! I am so glad we got to spend the day together!

No comments: