Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

We had a nice Easter Sunday. Church was great. I enjoyed the talks and lessons. The music was beautiful. It was good to remember the true meaning of Easter and hear messages about the Savior and his resurrection and the atonement.

We came home from church and got the Easter baskets ready. This is the first year that the kids didn't decorate eggs and they didn't want a traditional egg hunt. It was a little strange. I miss my little kids! John and I decided to fill baskets for the kids and hide them.


Ashley was the first to find hers. And Scotty was last. Ashley had to help him a bit...

We had our good friends the Lords over for dinner. Dinner was yummy and I tried a new dessert and it turned out great! After dinner we watched the video "Finding Faith in Christ." It's a good one. Then we played catch phrase. It was really fun! Lots of laughing!

No comments: