Monday, September 5, 2011

What I Know For Sure Day 1

I read a friends blog the other day and she spent a few days writing about "what she knew for sure." Like in the Oprah magazine... I thought it was a great idea and decided that I should dedicate the month of September writing about "what I know for sure." I know, I am already 5 days behind! Oh well, I still like the idea and I will do my best to do it for the rest of the month!

***note: these are in no particular order! Just random things. One day I might do my family and the next might be the color red and the next might be my faith... who knows...

What I Know For Sure:

I know that I love John Barnes more than anyone else in my life! He is my joy, my rock, my best friend, my confidant and the love of my life!

He celebrated a birthday last week and I think he he is still as young as the day I married him! We celebrated by going to dinner at The Yard House up at Red Rock. We weren't that impressed with the food. Stick to the burgers and fries if you go there.

I know I am one lucky girl to have this guy in my life!!




He tried to be happy about the Bears apron. I guess he thinks men don't wear aprons. I thought it was pretty cool and he could BBQ in it!


Ashley & Scotty


My silly boys!

Happy birthday John!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What I know for sure is that I absolutely, totally and without question love you more than anything in the world. Thanks for being such an amazing wife and the true light of my life.

John