Saturday, November 5, 2011

I love to see the temple

 What a special day! Ashley went to the temple last Saturday and had a great experience. You can read about Temples here and you can read Ashley's temple blog post here. We went a little early to meet John's mission president. He is going to perform the sealing next week and he wanted to meet Ashley and Scotty before the big day. He is a very sweet man.

I can't describe the feelings I had sitting in the temple with my daughter! It was amazing. I am so glad that she has made this big step in her life. I can only imagine how happy I will be for her next week as she kneels across the alter from her husband. I know I will be sad that my little girl is all grown up, but this is what I have spent almost 21 years preparing her for. I am so proud of their decision to get married there. I know it hasn't been easy for them, but now they know they can accomplish anything!

Ashley and Scotty outside the temple.
Ron & Kim, Scotty & Ashley and John & I.
The happy parents








We went to Olive Garden with Scotty's family after. They were so sweet to support Ashley on this special day. Scott and Jenn were there too. I didn't get a chance to get a picture of them.

John and I, Ron and Kim and Ashley and Matt (Scotty's brother and wife)
I love the temple and it was such a great day to be there with my only girl! I love you Ashley!

No comments: