Friday, November 4, 2011

Mitchell is 18!!!!


How in the world is my little boy 18?? 

Wow! Time has flown by!


Michelle came over yesterday and surprised Mitchell with tickets to a concert. They went to see The Cab, Simple Plan and Forever The Sickest Kids. (Who names a band that??) They had a great time at the concert. 


 Present time

Add caption

He got some new sandals to wear after volleyball games.

new shirt...

More clothes

Dinner from BJ's. We went to go eat there, but the wait was really long, so we got it to go.

Yum!
 We had a few friends over for cake and ice cream.

mom lighting the candles


The birthday boy!

Lots of good friends! 
Happy birthday to my little boy! I can't believe you are an adult! I hope this year doesn't go to fast. I want to enjoy his last year of high school. Mitchell is a great kid. He doesn't ask for much, he is always home on time and he works hard at school and has a great group of friends. We are so proud of him!

No comments: