Thursday, May 10, 2012

Every other day in May

John told me I should have called this "every other day in May." I'm out of the habit of everyday! I remember at the oddest time!

A few highlights from today....
1. New air conditioning units installed! I am completely depressed about the price, but happy to be in a cool house!





2. I went to lunch with my very sweet neighbor Dee and Tiffany who used to be my neighbor. We caught up and enjoyed a nice lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.

3. Tanner gave a speech today at school. He was nominated for the Walter Johnson award. He thought it went well! Wish him luck! It's a great honor to just be nominated for this! Great job Tanner!

4. John and I were asked to give our journaling class at our Relief Society meeting tonight. It was fun to prepare and do that with him again!

5. I am excited about the 3 American Idol finalists! I like them all! I loved Holly and was sad to see her go, but these three are great!

6. This isn't a highlight, but a bummer... I walked outside this morning to go for a run and I saw egg shells! We got egged last night. yuck! It was a pain to get off the house. Why do people do that?

Good night!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: