Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Oops I forgot

I'm not used to this everyday blogging! I forgot yesterday. I was in a grumpy mood! One of our air conditioners went out last week and we are in a fight with our home warranty company about it! I don't get mad very often, but I am Furious with them. Don't ever use American Hime Shield! They will cover the compressor that is out and the labor, but they won't cover the $195 for a crane to get it up on the roof or $185 for the freon something or other and $85 removal fee. So stupid! I told them that air conditioners are getting stolen right and left in Vegas, so i don't need to pay the removal, i just need to leave it out front and someone will steal it! They didn't think it was funny!

We are pricing new units. They are 25 years old and not very efficient. But they are very expensive! We need to decide quick, it's getting hot!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: