Monday, August 20, 2012

Spoiled!

 This wonderful guy spoils me rotten every year on my birthday. I think he is more anxious for my birthday than his own!

I think he was saying "Happy Birthday Allison!"


Mitchell had to get in on the shot...

 The best birthday surprise was Ashley and Scotty appearing at our house without me knowing! I wish someone would have gotten a picture of me when they walked in the house! I was so happy to see them!

John went all out and got 45 presents for 45 years! He got some serious presents and some silly presents! It was great!

The boys helping him bring them all in

I didn't realize it was present time, I would have dried my hair!

new body wash

new running shoes. i love them!

New liquid soap to go next to my kitchen sink ( I was using the knife to open the boxes)

John knows I love cute little things!

My pile! 2 sweaters and a skirt I actually picked out : ) a few coupons he made for dinner, back rub's etc.
Then,  movie tickets, lip gloss, potato peeler, magnets for my magnet board and lots of cute stuff!

This is really handy! You clip it on a pot and it holds a spoon over the pot so it doesn't sit by the stove and get it all dirty.

everyone needs silly straws!

I use this every day!! LOVE it! a small strainer for a handful of blueberries or strawberries!

The kids loved this one best, nun bowling. The pins are little nuns. Funny!

The highlight was tickets for us all to go see Phantom of the Opera that night! (yes, all six were wrapped separately!)
I think the boys actually enjoyed it!

I love that he loves to see musicals with me!

We came home and had poundcake, fruit and whipping cream! 
YUM!!!

Mitchell's favorite poundcake! 

Happy day!

I had a great day and will always remember #45! Thanks to my wonderful husband and family! I am truly blessed!!

My birthday kept going and going this year! It never ended! My good friend Keri had us over for dinner and had candles that spelled my name! How cute is that!! Thanks Keri!


Then I showed up to work one day and 2 of us had birthdays, so I got another celebration!

Then my wonderful friends took me out to lunch! We went to one of my favorites, Yassou's greek! Yum! Thanks ladies for a fun lunch!! It is so great to have Susan home!! And Holly was in town from Mesa. Thank you everyone for being my friends!!! 

No comments: