Sunday, May 4, 2008

One more YW event done!

When I wrote 2 weeks ago that I was going to cut back my time on the computer I didn't really think I would only read blogs once this week.... I just thought I would maybe only read them every other day instead of  every day. But this week has been crazy and I haven't even looked at them and I miss it so much! Thanks for your comments on that by the way... I do have to remember that blogging is a great family record for us and it's not just wasting time!! I went to bed at night this week wondering how my blog friends were doing and if anything exciting had happened to them. So tomorrow is going to be catch up day! This week was crazy getting ready for our YW recognition night tonight. My counselors and I spent hours making these really cute frames for the girls. I will take a picture tomorrow and post it. They turned out great. Then we covered the little Book of Mormons with the cutest fabric! I loved how they turned out! But it was a bit of a challenge getting them all done! But we did it...

We had a nice simple program tonight. We had each Bishop introduce their girls who had received their medallions this year and then the girls each told about one of their projects or bore their testimonies. They are amazing girls with strong testimonies. It was a great night!

So girls camp is next on the list! Good thing I have a great camp director!

3 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

How fun! I loved girls camp-hope you guys have a great time this year.

Anonymous said...

Allison,
That's the great thing about YW's you are continually moving on to the next big event. Kind of like ground hog day, but with rewarding blessings. You are great and the YW of the stake are very lucky to have you. Onward, ever onward!
Love ya tons,
Judy

suzanne said...

you are awesome.