Friday, November 21, 2008

Advertising advantages...


Once in a while John gets free tickets to things from the TV stations that Sunburst advertises with. This happened to be one of those weeks. Thursday afternoon he was given tickets to the "Trans Siberian Orchestra." It was at the MGM Arena and it was packed. I wasn't really sure who they were... I guess I need to get with the times... You can check them out on this YouTube link: It was a great concert! I need to go get their Christmas CD.

Yesterday he got tickets for the filming of the Ellen show here in Vegas! It was so fun! We got to go to a luncheon first with the channel 8 people. This guy at our table works for the Ellen show and he gave me his business card and told me I could call him to get tickets anytime! I think I will take advantage! The show was lots of fun. She had Bette Midler, Hans Klok (sp?) he's a magician here in Vegas and then the singer Pink. She was great. It was a fun show. It will be on TV on Monday... you will have to watch. I am so lucky! Ellen and Oprah in one year!


I have more to say about it, but I have a ton of stuff to do today to get ready for family coming for Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

email and phone numbers said...

LUCKY YOU!!! Nice perks!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

How fun! Good for you.

The Lords said...

What a great week!! Glad you were able to see the concert and also Ellen. Even more excited that you have an 'IN' for tickets, my dear friend! (: love ya!

Sarchet Family said...

Lucky! I am glad you get to enjoy all that fun stuff! Some people go and dont appreciate it. I know you do!