Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Cindy!

It's my sister Cindy's birthday today. I hope you have had a great day! Cindy is the oldest girl in my family, so she was always like a mom to me when I was little. My other sister Julie and I would try to make Cindy cry when she baby-sat us... sorry! We were pretty rotten. I didn't really get to know her very well until I had kids. Then we hung out and let the kids play and we tole painted. Cindy is the artist of the family. She paints kids rooms, she's painted sea creatures at Seven Peaks in Utah... she's amazing. She's the one who taught me how to make those cute little covered Books of Mormon. She's selling them in an Etsy shop. You can buy them here: www.CindyRoutson.etsy.com

Happy Birthday Cindy! Love you! Here she is at the cabin a few weeks ago after we finished a puzzle...

2 comments:

Judy said...

Ashley, you are beautiful in this picture! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

email and phone numbers said...

My oldest sister is 10 years older than me & I didnt get to know her until I had kids too... now we're very close. It's great to have sisters!