Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Home...

There is always something wonderful about returning home after you have been away. I love my family and love my house... it is HOME. I had a interesting string of thoughts about "home" while I was at church on Sunday. I was sitting in my old ward looking around at familiar faces and was feeling a little homesick for my old home... then I was sitting in Relief Society singing the opening hymn and it took me to Camp Stimson, sitting in the amphitheater with all of my YW and all of my friends in Vegas and I got this overwhelming feeling of peace. It was a little reminder that home is where my family is and Vegas is home. I LOVE our ward and stake and all the friends that have come into my life here! Isn't life wonderful! It takes us so many places and we get to have amazing experiences and friends all along the way!

1 comment:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Amen Sister. Glad to be counted as one of those friends.