Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mommy and Daddy

My mom and dad came to visit last week. We had a great time with them. My brother Scott is buying a house and they came to help clean the house and get them packed up. The house has great potential and they got an amazing deal on it, but as you can see it needs new carpet, paint and LOTS of cleaning.




John was scraping ceilings...


We spent many hours just cleaning the kitchen! It was sick. I think they had food fights or something... food all over the walls.


After a few days of working, we did have some fun.
My dad was addicted to the Wii... it was so funny.
As you can see in the picture,
he and Mitchell are bowling.
Mom loved the warmer weather and spent time outside reading a book.
Scott and Jenn came over Sunday and it was Afton's 8 month b-day, so they took some pictures.



My mom LOVES the fountains at the Belagio... so of course she made a trip down there!
I Love my mom and dad and love it when they visit!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Some really nice pictures, especially of your mom!

suzanne said...

very cute pictures! nothing is worse than cleaning a gross kitchen. well, maybe a gross bathroom is worse, but the kitchen is a close second. you are so nice to help!