Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Madness Final Two Days!

My final 2 days of March went like this:

I watched these two little cuties yesterday....


They are getting so big!


The little turtle woke up! I was worried he was dead. The big one is picking on him... I need to figure out how to separate them for a while.

I walked over to the barbeque to cook dinner and saw these beautiful weeds! Looks like we have a big project this weekend!

He was hungry after a long winters nap!

Today I spent the day getting for our Relief Society Birthday dinner tonight. We decided it would be fun to learn a little bit about the history of the Canyon Gate Ward Relief Society. So, I made a video with interviews of all the past RS presidents in our ward. About half of them were still in town, and half have moved away. So I got the ones who had moved to send me an email with their answers to a few questions and I read them into the video. I interviewed the ones that are still here. It was fun to learn about things that have gone on in the ward and see what amazing ladies we have in our ward. Dinner was great and the ladies seemed to enjoy themselves!

I was surprised that I felt prepared enough for the evening that I was able to make it to Mitchell's volleyball game at 4:00. They played great! We beat Gorman which is always a big deal. Their volleyball program is going downhill. I guess they don't recruit that sport. (Gorman is the Private Catholic school full of rich kids... so it's a big deal when the ghetto teams beat them! haha)



Mitchell had a some great serves today!

Nice set!

Final score!

Well, thanks for reading along on my March Madness blogging trip! It's been fun! It was hard to remember each night! I might take a few days off! Happy April!

2 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I am totally impressed that you made it the whole month. Way to go. It has been fun reading along.

suzanne said...

the relief society dinner was so nice... the food was delicious!

i remember when we played gorman, beating them was always huge... but they were really good in 1998!! :)